Sat, Mar 31|
Mindful Direction -March
Ready to control your emotions rather than them controlling you? Mindful Direction is the course series you need to get your life back on track.
Time & Location
Mar 31, 2018, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Ceo Factory, 6670 James B River Memorial Drive
About the Event
Mindful Direction is a mindfulness and emotional regulation course for people who want to free themselves from the constant toxic thoughts and hurtful emotions they are experience. Drawing from evidence based therapies and Join today and learn to control your emotions, reduce your stress, and relax more. In this guided class we will focus on a mindfulness skill that you can use immediately.
- Hands on learning for addressing and navigating intense emotions
- Understand the survivalist mode within your life
- Practice skills that cultivate positive states of mind like gratitude, kindness, joy & compassion
- Explore how mindfulness can promote positive communication and interaction
- Create personalized strategies to create the habit of daily relaxation, mindful awareness, and emotional regulation
Mindful Direction will run once a month. Though you don't need to attend everyone, I highly encourage you to do so in order to get the maximum impact. Each month, you will learn and practice using new mindfulness techniques to better help you manage the emotions in your life.
includes online access to all six weeks
Access to one online mindfulness session.